Accommodation on the Costa Blanca to suit everyone –
- The “main house” which sleeps large groups or small, families or singles.
Finestrat is the perfect location for rock climbing on the Costa Blanca or a family holiday. The house is ideally situated with the most stunning view of Puig Campana from the terraces.
You can walk easily to the village which has a great choice of restaurants and bars, enough to eat out every night with a different one.
Large car park to be able to leave climbing gear in over night and know that it is safe and secure.
The house was opened in 2003 and since then has become the focal point for many climbers with access to unpublished topos, new routes book and local knowledge that can’t be beaten. During the summer months when too hot to climb the house is booked by families who want a great location close to all amenties yet away from the crowds.
The main house accommodation ranges from double en-suite rooms, 6/7 person bunk rooms and camping with fully fitted kitchens and tent hire if needed. Bookings can be made for a group of 30 or 1. Partners can always be found if you travel alone. Click here for prices!
We believe that The Orange House offers more than any other accommodation in the area and below is a small list :-
- lounge with an extensive library of DVDs and climbing videos
- Dining room and bar with real fire
- 2 Fully fitted kitchens indoor
- Fully fitted kitchen outdoors (campers no need to bring anything)
- Internet access PC in Bar
- WIFI all over the house
- Many board games, chess, playing cards etc
- Large Book Library, magazines
- Swimming Pool
- Large BBQ
- Slack Line
- Large secure car park (you can leave bags in the car at night)
- Shaded areas under trees to chill out and read
- Climbing guide books including Rockfax and local ones
- Climbing chalk and hand cream, t shirts and postcards
- Bouldering wall now completed
Arrive as guests leave as friends…………