The Orange House is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Orange House may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th April 2003
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other website’s
Our website may contain links to other website’s of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Orange House, Deveta 21, Musina, Pavlikeni, Bulgaria 5247
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of the The Orange House – © The Orange House 2003. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
DURING THE COVID STATE OF EMERGENCY NONE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY, ALL CASES WILL BE HANDLED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. Booking Terms & Conditions
- All outdoor course bookings are made with Orange House Adventures. Company No. 203898125 whose registered office is Deveta 21, Musina. Pavlikeni, 5247 Bulgaria.
- Climbing and Mountaineering are hazardous activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Although we take every care to minimize these risks, participants of Orange House Ltd courses and holidays should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Neither Orange House Ltd nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any illness, injury or death sustained on our Climbing or Mountaineering Courses, nor will they be liable for any uninsured losses of client property.
- All Orange House Ltd outdoor courses are only available to participants’ aged 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Or with written parental consent.
- In order to reserve a place on any Orange House Ltd outdoor course or holiday you must return a completed booking form together with a deposit of not less than 50% of the total cost of the course. This deposit is non-refundable (see Cancellation By The Client).
- On receipt of a booking Orange House Ltd will send you a letter of confirmation together with details of final payment, joining instructions and an equipment list.
- The balance of all course fees must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Unless agreed otherwise, failure to pay the balance of the course fee by the due date will be treated as a cancellation.
- Course fees are payable to Orange House Ltd. We accept payment by direct bank transfer or visa card (2.7% surcharge).
- We require all clients booking on overseas courses to provide their own travel insurance. This must include cover for medical expenses, personal accident, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment. You are required to provide Orange House Ltd with a copy of your insurance prior to the commencement of your course.
- If you require Orange House Ltd to invoice a Company or Authority, please enclose a purchase order or other form of written authority with your booking form.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood these conditions, particularly those applying to cancellation, and agree to abide by them.
Cancellation: By The Client
- All cancellations must be made in writing and will be effective from the date of receipt by Orange House Ltd.
- In the event of Orange House Ltd being able to re-sell your place on a course the full course fee will be refunded less an administration charge of 10% of the total course fee.
- In the event of Orange House Ltd being unable to re-sell your place on a course the following cancellation fees shall apply:
- 50% of the total course fee (i.e. loss of deposit) where cancellation takes place 4 weeks or more prior to the commencement of the course, or,
- 75% of the total course fee where cancellation takes place less than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, or,
- 100% of the total course fee where cancellation takes place within 2 months prior to the commencement of the course.
- All course bookings are transferable provided notice is given no later than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course and provided the transferee satisfies the pre-requirements of the course.
Cancellation: By Orange House Ltd
- Orange House Ltd will make every attempt to ensure that courses run, however, Orange House Ltd reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient numbers. In such a case Orange House Ltd will notify the client as soon as possible but not less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- In the event of Orange House Ltd cancelling a course the client shall be entitled to one of the following:
- A full refund of all monies paid.
- A transfer of all monies paid to an alternative course.
Cancellation: By outside elements and or third parties.
No refund for cancellations due to the following cause/s during the course:
- by the weather
- by the tide
- by personal injury by either party
- by industrial action