This course is aimed at those people who wish to push their own personal climbing ability. Climbing requires a vast spectrum of ability and skill, most of which has little to do with strength. By identifying your weakest technique and working to improve it, you will quickly gain the confidence to climb harder than ever before! Duration of the course is a recommended one week, but can be run over a shorter time period is needed.
Celeb coaching: In the past we have worked with Steve McClure, James Pearson, Silvia Fritzpatrick & many more of the UK’s top climbers. Preliminary syllabus (subject to students needs)
- Balance and movement
- Hand technique
- Foot technique
- Utilizing other parts of the body
- Physical and mental training
- Mental approaches to climbing
- Taking and stopping a lead fall
- Techniques of sports injury avoidance
- Post sports injury management
- Recommended literature for further study
- All equipment can be provided
- Instructor to student ratio 1-1 to 1-4
COST : £485.00
- What´s included: 7 nights self- catering accommodation, all transports from Spanish airport to airport, 5 days instruction with one of our qualified and insured guides, all climbing equipment.
- What´s not included: Flights, food and travel insurance we recommend BMC insurance
We believe that we are the most flexible climbing course provider around. We employ local guides and as we own the accommodation we can control all aspects of our requirements. If you don’t see any dates that fit on the diary then please get in touch and see what we can do. After 8 years of working this way, trust us to find you a perfect solution.